Starting the business in New Zealand is simple, but making the business grow steadily and fast is not easy. Having commercial insurance can protect your assets and employees, and prevent your business from fire and theft, natural disaster, business interruption, liability or any other circumstances that may significantly affect the business.
This might suit you if…
• You manage a business that owns assets, employs people and could be seriously affected by disaster
• You're worried about your liabilities about your business
• You're looking for advice to identify the right types of insurance.
Here’s what you get:
• Asset Protection - buildings, vehicles, stock, plant and machinery
• Liability Protection - public, statutory, employers, directors' and officers' professional indemnity
• Business Interruption protection - essential financial support if a disaster disrupts your gross profit.
If you want to know more about commercial insurance, please feel free to call us directly.
© 2017 SP Insurance.